Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shop Helena

I'd like to encourage everyone in Woodvale sub-division to shop Helena. It means a lot to our community because we all benefit from the tax dollars that stay here. I know all too well how easy it is to shop in other locales, but especially now in our current economic situation our community can use all the help it can get.

So please consider shopping in Helena when possible.

I have assembled about 19 email addresses with the help of Tobie Quick and some that I had. If those in Woodvale who have gotten emails would take a few minutes to look over the address list and let Tobie and I know of any that you do not see on the list, it would help immensely in improving the communication within our community.

And don't forget that Tobie and I are constantly looking for information about things that are going on in the area, so please drop us a note if you know of happenings that should be shared with others. I know that since I no longer have a child in the local school system, I don't always know about school happenings. So drop me a note with the information and I'll get it posted for all to see.

-Brian-

No comments:

Post a Comment